The Onward State Snarkies were tonight! Basically it’s a fancy (well, maybe not…) award thing where we get ridiculous awards. AND we get to dress up!
- Vintage dress from Rumors in Richmond
- G by Guess platform stilettos
- Some funk 80s-esque star earrings from some store in Newport, RI
- BIG HAIR.
My Snarky will be up later. It’s pretty funny.
What I Wore…to see TIM GUNN!
- Sweater from TJ Maxx
- BDG denim
- Stuart Weitzman flats
I look like a journalist today. My internal clock woke me up early and I actually made myself look presentable on this very chilly Election Day.
- Gap turtleneck
- Jessica Kagan Cushman bangles (xoxoxoxo and Keep Calm and Carry On)
- HUE tights
- Issac Mizrahi for Target flats
- A skirt I found at Urban Outfitters last year for the wonderful sale price of $9.
It’s a gorgeous day outside, and I’m having a FANTASTIC hair day! I mean really. I don’t mean to sound vain, but my hair NEVER looks this good when I do it. I look great, therefore I feel great today, haha.
- J. Crew top, found at Goodwill.
- BDG skinnies
- Forever 21 earrings
I’m going to a fancy scholarship dinner! #ootd (Taken with Instagram)
What I Wore: Spots Galore!
- Target wedges
- lalo bangles
- Vivi Dot necklace
- Marshall’s dress
What I Wore: Never wear black to work edition.
- Betsey Johnson earrings
- Target wedge espadrilles
- Thrifted skirt
- Target top
- Tiffany & Co. silver bracelet
- Stand Up 2 Cancer necklace
And the other espadrilles in the picture? My aunt came home and surprised me with them today. They’re so comfy! They’re Sam Edelmans and they have bits of gold running through them, as well as an embroidered SE on the toes. I’m going to wear those tonight.
This outfit was super basic, but super cute. Although…I probably shouldn’t have worn this today because I was out covering a fireworks safety demonstration OUTSIDE in this terrible, awful, no good heat.
What I Wore: Graduation edition.
- A. Gianetti wedges
- Judith March bird dress
And another little sneak peek :) #ootd (Taken with instagram)
Here’s a sneak preview of today’s #ootd :) (Taken with instagram)
What I Wore: Anchorlady edition. I called it “Anchorlady” because I had to do a stand-up piece for my (now salvaged) Comm 465 project. I feel like the top was dressy enough to be considered appropriate.
- Top, Forever 21. (And just look at the eyelet detail and the sleeves! LOVE.)
- Shoes, Target. (They are OVER five-six years old now. I’ve had them forever. They’ve lasted so long and I love them dearly.)
- Earrings, Marc by Marc Jacobs.
- Capri pants, 1969 Gap Jeans. (White jeans really make my barely-there tan pop a little.)
I have an issue with buying sundresses. I just bought this one at target, and I might just wear it tomorrow with my espadrilles. IT’S SO CUTE! And yet another reason why I like the kid’s department. Hooray for being small!
What I wore: Spring Fever edition.
- Dominique Cohen for Target bow earrings
- Carey Mulligan/Michelle Williams-esque hair. (I will be going dramatically short this summer.)
- H&M polka dot flower dress. (It has a 50s feel to it.)
- Issac Mizrahi for Target bow flats.
- Essie Pearly White nail lacquer.