I used a genderless bathroom on Friday at a community centre in the gay village. It had urinals and stalls but I chose to use the urinal because the bathroom was empty. I like to pee in urinals the same way Elaine from Seinfeld likes to drive in ultra-wide lanes; swerving…
Not quite. Women washrooms are more like places where they bring in their screaming offspring and try to talk them out of peeing all over themselves or the toilet seat. These moms and/ or caretakers generally indulge themselves in other awkward conversations with children under their care. Examples of verbal exchange have included:
- (child’s name withheld), take your hand out of your pants!
- What are you doing in there? Do you want me to come in there? I think I should come in there. (Obviously this child was enjoying their time away from their female
- No, let me wipe it for you.
Also: Tampons and pads. I swear some women just love sticking those things anywhere but the trash box for sanitary napkins. Even as another female, I have to admit, I still don’t know why they do it.
Perhaps it is a way of marking territory - but instead of placing a band sticker on a stall they slap on a friggin’ sanitary napkin. No, really. I once walked into a stall with that shit plastered on the door and you would damn well bet that I held my piss until I got home. I would say that these disturbing examples that misrepresent an entire gender were probably raised by wolves, but that would be a gross insult to wolves.
Which begs the question: WHO THE HELL RAISES THESE PEOPLE?
Long story short: My ex-roomie, Bitchzilla, used to leave sanitary napkins and liners in with her laundry. When she did the laundry, the used (re: disgusting) things would either stick to the floor, stick in our dryer, or hide out under the dryer. When she lived at the apt., she would leave her dirty laundry on TOP of the dryer with her undies (for some unknown reason I cannot stand the word “panties,” and I don’t know why.) laying out at the top of the pile WITH said disgusting thing on it.
Who raised her to leave those things which are DISPOSABLE in her laundry anyway, leaving a health hazard for the rest of the apartment’s occupants?
Thank god she’s gone. Really. That was a nightmare and it made me afraid to do my laundry in my apartment.
Case in point: HOW CAN WOMEN AND GIRLS BE SO GROSS LIKE THAT?
- meghin reblogged this from title-optional and added:
- title-optional reblogged this from chrstopher and added:
- electronchelle likes this
- chrstopher reblogged this from behindthisbeard
- snittlekittle likes this
- saturnoregresa likes this
- kyol likes this
- johncagzzz likes this
- laura220 likes this
- cyanimator likes this
- mycreativemiles likes this
- theressomethingwrongwithyoubaby likes this
- nikopapaniko likes this
- gooddecisionashley likes this
- teenageart likes this
- shimmeringarmour likes this
- eirikur likes this
- absurdlakefront likes this
- matthewgallaway likes this
- pardonmyfrenchcanadianbacon likes this
- pikachuears likes this
- hoodrat-business likes this
- thominoz likes this
- stonegold likes this
- jcup likes this
- strictlyalright likes this
- jesusthemaineattraction likes this
- volcanicsilence likes this
- cuttycrappy likes this
- lebeam likes this
- nmelehan likes this
- svartris likes this
- jennhayfield likes this
- sodunnoyo likes this
- fromcarouseltohair likes this
- behindthisbeard posted this