Just outside the village of Lemont, at the base of Mount Nittany, there’s a house with this bookmobile parked in the driveway. It reads: MCCS Marine Corps Bookmobile, Base General Library, Camp Lejeune North Carolina. It’s been there for years.
I guess it must have been sold at auction. I always get a kick out of where it ended up (rural Pennsylvania) when I bicycle past.
I don’t know how old that bus is, but I do remember the Bookmobile from Camp Lejeune when I lived there! This just made my morning. I might have to trek out to Lemont to see this for myself.
- brebreann3 reblogged this from danhickey
- danhickey reblogged this from meghin and added:
- faze333 reblogged this from danhickey
- hersiamesegrinn likes this
- meghin reblogged this from danhickey and added:
- heybeast12 likes this
- danhickey posted this